Saturday, February 2, 2008

Introducing pay per play from NetAudioAds

Yesterday was a phenomenal day, as it is the day pay-per-play from NetAudioAds launched. Pay-per-play is a new concept where NetAudioAds will pay website owner for playing their audio clip when someone visit their site. The audio clip will be played automatically as you will experience in this blog (I'd registered to their services too) :P..

After I heard of this new advertising concept, I start to think why I don't try it. But first, I don't want the ads drive away my blog visitor. So after a while, I decided to make another blog dedicated for everything about internet-money-making. I realize that I'm still a newbie. I only hope this blog can help anyone in the world who will try their luck soliciting money from the internet.

In my country, there are stories about how an ordinary people can be rich in just a few months because of money their gain from the internet. And those stories are legit!

If you want to visit my primary blog, please go to this URL http://luckystep.blogspot.com.

No comments: